Hey guys, have you seen this month’s Papercraft Essentials Magazine? I was lucky to be featured in it this month, so I thought I’d share with you how I made this circular shaker card!
- Circle nesting dies
- Sundae Sweeties stamp and co-ordinating die sets
- Spooktacular die set
- Cupcakes shaker filling (Lucy’s Cards)
- Copic markers
- Clear acetate
- Liquid glue (Honey Bee Precision glue)
- MISTI stamping tool
- Double sided tape
- Foam tape
- Black cardstock (TFTD); white cardstock (Neenah Classic Crest 110lb)
- White embossing powder (Wow! Embossing Super Fine Bright white)
- Heat tool (Dovecraft) and embossing ink (Wow! Embossing)
- Black Copic-friendly ink (Gina K Onyx black amalgam ink)
- White Gelly Roll pen
- Score board (Scor-Pal)
- Die-cutting Machine (Gemini)
1. Die cut six scalloped frames from the Spooktacular die set out of white card stock. Glue a
circle of clear acetate to the reverse of one of the frames then glue the remaining five
2. Using a circle die slightly bigger than the scallop frame, die cut two circles from white card.
Score one circle ½ inch from the edge. Add double sided tape between the score line and the
nearest edge, then add the other circle on top to make the card base.
3. Place shaker filling on top of the card base. Glue the scalloped frame over the top to create
the shaker window.
4. Stamp, colour and die cut the sundae image. Add highlights with white gel pen. Secure to
the shaker window with foam tape.
5. Heat emboss the sentiment onto black card. Die cut, and add to the card with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget I have a discount code for the T4T store which will get you 10% off your purchase: T4TJAYNE10 Happy crafting!